Canvas Fabric Options
The following products are those recommended by Paradise Custom Canvas, and favored by our customers. Samples of alternative materials are available upon request.
Used in the manufacture of trailer-able boat covers and tops due to its durability and dimensional stability, available in 18 solid colors.
- A two-ply polyester duck double coated with a pigmented vinyl resin on the topside and a water resistant finish
- Resistant to mildew, abrasions, water penetration, petroleum products, UV rays, acid and alkaline liquids
- Color will not rub off
- Excellent dimensional stability and weight-to-strength ratio
- Remains flexible in all climates: won’t crack, peel, or harden
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Well suited for: Mooring covers, Travel covers, Cockpit covers
A premium, luxurious fabric used in many marine applications -100% solution dyed acrylic construction
- Excellent fade and weather resistance
- Available in solids and tweeds
- Water and mildew resistant
- Backed by a manufacturer’s 10 year limited warranty
- Popular choice for: Biminis, Enclosures, Cockpit and full covers
Designed to withstand tough marine environments, this carpet adds style to both interior and exterior marine applications.
- Manufactured utilizing the finest solution dyed fibers
- Maximum UV protection to resist fading and degradation
- Mold, mildew, and stain resistant
The marine industry is beginning to offer alternative flooring options, such as Chilewich, AquaWeave, Permateek, and similar products under different brand names. Contact Paradise If you are interested in alternatives to marine carpet.
The possibilities for vinyl are limitless. Contact us to view samples.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!